Terms & Conditions
Bluebird Parking Ltd
These Terms of Service (hereinafter called “Terms”) are effective between Customer (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), and Bluebird Parking (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
1. Acceptance Of Terms
2. Description Of Service
Company will provide:
- Company provides its Service (as defined below) to Customer through locality located at Heathrow Airport parking subject to these Terms.
- By accepting the Terms, or by accessing or using the Service or Website, the Customer represents and acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, and that the information the Customer provides in registering to the Service is accurate, complete, and is within the Customer’s right to use.
- Customer acknowledges that these Terms constitute a binding contract Between Customer and Company, and further acknowledge that these Terms govern the Customer’s use of the Service.
3. Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
Company will provide the following:
- The Company will move, park and return Customers vehicles from short/long term airport parking.
- Provide fully insured drivers to operate Customers vehicle between airport and parking compound.
- Provide jump start service for your vehicle in the event the vehicle does not start; however, we will not be held responsible for any consequential damage as a result of this service.
- Provide tyre service In the event that the car acquires a puncture including slow puncture resulting in the need to either inflate the tyre or change to the spare tyre.
Customer will provide:
- Spare keys. We require customers to have a spare key to the vehicle.
- Proof that vehicle has a current MOT.
- Proof that vehicle complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements regarding the use of motor vehicles.
4. Entire Agreement
- We will be liable to pay compensation for any neglect by our employees while in possession of the vehicle for the moving, parking and returning to customers only.
- We accept no liability for mechanical, structural and electrical failure of any part of your Vehicle, including but not limited to; windshields; windows; mirrors; tyres and wheel hubs.
- We will not be held responsible for any deterioration in the condition of the vehicle while in our keeping.
- We accept no liability for any faulty cars, alarm fobs, house or any other keys or valuables which are left on the key ring or inside the vehicle.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage covered by your own insurance.
- We will not be responsible for any minor scratches, dents or damage to your vehicle
- g) Claims for damages must be reported immediately to our staff immediately on delivery of the car to the airport.
- Claims will not be considered if reported after the vehicle has been returned to your possession and there is a delay in reporting any claims that cannot be verified by our staff.
5. Governing Law
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, all previous understandings whether oral or written having been merged herein. No representations or warranties have been made other than those expressly set forth herein. Without limiting the foregoing, the parties have not relied on any oral statements that are not included in the Terms. The Terms may not be changed, modified, renewed, extended, or discharged or any covenant or provision hereof waived except by an agreement in writing signed by both parties. These Terms supersede prior versions of these Terms.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may amend these Terms from time to time, in which case the new Terms will supersede prior versions. We will notify Customer of such changes and direct Customer to the latest version.
- The validity, interpretation and performance of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to the conflicts of law’s provisions or principals thereof.